1) I will NOT get bad luck, lose my friends, or lose my mailing
lists if I DON'T forward an e-mail!
2) I will NOT hear any music or see a taco dog, if I do forward
3) Bill Gates is NOT going to send me money, Victoria Secret
doesn't know anything about a gift certificate they're supposed
to send me.
4) Ford will NOT give me a 50% discount even if I forward my
e-mail to more than 50 people!
5) I will NEVER receive gift certificates, coupons, or freebies
from Coca Cola, Cracker Barrel, Old Navy, or anyone else if I send
an e-mail to 10 people.
6) I will NEVER see a pop-up window if I forward an e-mail ...
7) There is NO SUCH THING as an e-mail tracking program, and
I am not STUPID enough to think that someone will send me $100 for
forwarding an e-mail to 10 or more people!
8) There is NO kid with cancer through the Make-a-Wish program
in England collecting anything! He did when he was 7 years old.
He is now cancer free and 35 years old and DOESN'T WANT ANY MORE
POST CARDS, or GET- WELL CARDS.
9) The government does not have a bill in Congress called 901B
(or whatever they named it this week) that, if passed, will enable
them to charge us 5 cents for every e-mail we send.
10) There will be NO cool dancing, singing, waving, colorful
flowers, characters, or program that I will receive immediately
after I forward an e-mail. NONE, ZIP, ZERO, NADA !!
11) The American Red Cross will NOT donate 50 cents to certain
individual dying of some never-heard-of disease for every e-mail
address I send this to. The American Red Cross RECEIVES donations.
12) And finally, I WILL NOT let others guilt me into sending
things by telling me I am not their friend or that I don't believe
in Jesus Christ. If God wants to send me a message, I believe the
bushes in my yard will burn before He picks up a PC to pass it on!
Now, repeat this to yourself until you have it memorized, and
send it along to at least 5 of your friends before the next full
moon or you will surely be constipated for the next three months
and all of your hair will fall out!